Students need inclusive and accessible learning environments and materials to be successful. Knowbility's K12 Access Summit 2022 is a three-day virtual conference, held July 26-28, 2022, to help districts, schools, and teams learn how considering accessibility in the classroom can improve student engagement and achievement. K12 Access Summit is an opportunity for participants to explore best practices in creating inclusive learning environments.
K12 Access Summit is designed to help your school and district teams develop the systems and networks needed to ensure inclusive and accessible learning opportunities for students. Session Topics include:
- Creating accessible materials and documents
- Purchasing materials and equipment for accessibility
- District website maintenance and procedures
- How current assistive technology interacts with classroom materials
- Implementation of effective professional development on assistive technology and accessibility
View the full schedule for K12 Access Summit 2022 to view all session information.